Saturday, September 28, 2013

New Posts In The Works

Im On It!

Folks thank you for all of the support that was shown to me at the World Maker Faire. Also thank you to my sponsors OpenBuilds Part Store and Ultimaker for all of the help that you provided me in this project. Also a Huge thank you to Arch Reactor Hacker Space in St. Louis MO. I am a member there but I am and always will be very grateful for all of the support I have received from them over this project.

Also, check out DVice.com's article on the Hidden Gems of Maker Faire 2013! The fourth image at the bottom of the article shows me and El Monstro! I was even called insane! On the internet of all places! How awesome is that! Someone finally recognized my insanity. Validation is rather nice.

Hidden gems at Maker Faire NY 2013


I wanted to let everyone out there know that I have 3, yes 3 posts in the works. I need to snap a few more images of everything and keep knocking through the rather long posts detailing the build.

Big Update: Part 1, "The Monster Lives"

This update will bring folks up to date from where I left off up to and through the World Maker Faire.

Big Update: Part 2, "The Filament Machine!"

This post will chronical the build of the filament machine from start to current status. There were a TON of questions about the filament machine at Maker Faire and I hope to post answers to those questions as well as show alot more about how the machine was built. 

Big Update: Part 3, "The Future of El Monstro"

The last of the three part updates will talk about what I learned from others at Maker Faire as well as where I see things going for both me and El Monstro. There are alot of changes in the works and I will talk about them all!

Keep checking back! There is a TON of information about the build and all of the projects involved with the build about to come out! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment